Probashi News

করোনায় সৌদিতে একদিনেই ৬ মৃ’ত্যু, আ’ক্রান্ত বেড়ে ১০৪৮৪ !!

করোনা ভা’ইরাসের প্রাদুর্ভাবের শুরুতেই একের পর এক কার্যকরী পদক্ষেপ নিতে থাকে সৌদি প্রশাসন। কিন্তু তারপরেও করোনার থাবা ধরে রাখতে পারছে না দেশটি। আন্তর্জাতিক জরিপ সংস্থা ওয়ার্ল্ডোমিটারের তথ্য মতে, গত ২৪ ঘণ্টায় করোনায় আ’ক্রান্ত হয়েছেন ১ হাজার ১২২জন। এ নিয়ে মোট আ’ক্রান্ত ১০হাজার ৪৮৪ জনে দাঁড়িয়েছে।

At the beginning of the outbreak of Corona Vahiras, the Saudi administration began to take effective action. But even then the country is unable to hold the coroner’s grip. According to data from the World Surveys International Survey, 1,122 people have been infected in Corona in the last 24 hours. The total infected population stands at 10,484.

Six people have renewed their soil. The total soils are 103 people. 88 more people returned home healthy. The total is 1,490. 27 percent of the victims are from their own country. The remaining 73 percent is from other countries. The Saudi health ministry sources said this on Monday (April 20).

Meanwhile, 24-hour curfew is underway in many provinces of the country, including the capital Riyadh, to prevent Coronavas’ virus. Curfew is running from 3pm to 6pm in some provinces.

J A Suhag

Local News: J A Suhag writes Local News articles for industries that want to see their Google search rankings surge. His articles have appeared in a number of sites. His articles focus on enlightening with informative Services sector needs. he holds the degree of Masters in Business and Marketing. Before he started writing, he experimented with various professions: computer programming, assistant marker, Digital marketing, and others. But his favorite job is writing that he is now doing full-time. Address: 44/8 - North Dhanmondi, Dhaka Email: [email protected]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button